Monday, April 30, 2012

Challenge # 7

OMG! I am such an airhead! Why can't I get this posting thing right? Another Monday has come and I totally forgot about it!!! Geeezzzz!!! Need to get my head on straight, my big girl panties on and deal with life! SOOOOOO!!! Here is your new sketch my friends. Have fun with it. For a prize this week we'll be giving the winner their choice of 5 digi's.
As for last week's winner, I will announce that shortly. I just need to get this one posted! 
Check out my catz awesome examples and get craftin!!!





Jess



Yvonne

4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Fabulous job ladies! Love the different takes on this sketch.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome inspiration!!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Did I win? ;)

Hill Top Creations said...

So sorry I didn't get one done this time Girls First Challenge I missed. Take Care They all look so Awsome..