Monday, October 15, 2012

Sketch 18

Here we are, another sketch down, and we're up to 18 now!! Awesome! Thanks so much for playing along everyone. Im going to be honest, I was considering closing the site soon as there didn't seem to be alot of interest.... but last week we were up to 10 entries!!! Which gives me hope that perhaps some of you do like my sketches  SOooooooo.... I think we'll stick around awhile longer. Now... correct me if Im wrong, but I did say that everyone who played was entitled to an image of their choice didn't i?? So if you played along, send me an email at cheri@graphicatstamps.com and let me know what you'd like. AND there still has to be one lucky winner of a Gift Certificate to graphicatstamps.com And that luck winner is......


Now on to this weeks sketch!!! Again, one lucky winner will receive a $10 GC to Graphicatstamps.com

And check out my fabulous Crafty Catz!!!!

Chris
Tanya


Yvonne



9 comments:

Dee said...

close down? NO. I love your sketches, and I know it's been awhile since I've played, but really trying to make time for my cardmaking.

Unknown said...

Please don't close! I love your sketches and will make a big effort to join in!!

DaileyScrapper said...

Oh please don't. I love your sketches. This month I did a couple of challenges and I loved it. So I will be doing more. :-)
Yvette

fionalawlor said...

Hiya :)
I am a new follower, I have only just found your fab blog. Please don't close down lol I love sketch challenges and there are never enough!! I loved this sketch and have entered my card ( I have flipped the sketch,hope that is ok?!)

Hope you don'e think I am being cheeky but I think that a lot of people might be put off playing by the fact that they can only combine entry to this challenge with only 4 others, maybe if this was increased (even a little) this would encourage more people to play? Just a suggestion lol I will be playing along no matter as your sketches are brilliant and a great inspiration :)

Thanks for a fab challenge,
Fiona L x

The Scrappin Diva said...

My first time to your site and I am excited to play along...thanks for the sketch

Regan said...

Love your sketches! Please don't close!
{hugs}
Regan

Angela said...

It's my first time here...I really love your sketch! Great inspiration from the DT too!

Unknown said...

I've loved playing with the sketch. Thanks so much for the image last week- I'm planning to use it the first chance I have.
Wonderful DT creations.
Thanks for another great challenge.

DaileyScrapper said...

Just uploaded my project. Woooo with 6 hours left. :-)
Yvette