Monday, November 5, 2012

Sketch 19

Hi Everyone. I am sorry to have delayed this sketch by a week. I have some nasty health problems that are affecting all areas of my life at the moment. I am not going to go into it, as I'm tired of hearing myself talk about it honestly. So here I am a week late but with a great new sketch.

Last sketch's winner is

8. Shanta Newby 
Email me dear for  your prize. This weeks prize will be another $10 GC to the Graphicat Stamps website!

Oh and as you see.... my lovely Crafty Catz is dwinding.... I will be doing a Design Team call very soon!!  So stay tuned!

2 comments:

fionalawlor said...

Congrats Shanta! Fab cards from the design team!
Fiona L x

Shanta said...

Hi, I have emailed you my email address but i have not gotten a response for winning the last sketch challenge. My email address is slnewby at gmail dot com. thanks